Diane Walsh, pianist: Links
- Parker Artists
- My page at Parker Artists management's website
- La Fenice
La Fenice (Catherine Cho, violin, Maria Lambros, viola, Marcy Rosen, cello, Peggy Pearson oboe, Diane Walsh, piano), founded in 2001, offers works for piano quartet, piano quartet plus oboe and string trio, and often commissions new works for these combinations as well.
- The Walsh-Drucker-Cooper Trio
My piano trio with Eugene Drucker, violin and Roberta Cooper, cello, which debuted at the Skaneateles Festival in August, 2001.
- Critical Thinking by Andrew Patner
- Andrew Patner's interview with me on WFMT Chicago.
- Richard Pollak's website
My husband's website, where he announces his latest book, After The Barn, now available as an e-book for Kindle, Nook, iBook and Sony readers.
- Steinway & Sons
Steinway pianos, the best in the world.
- New York Times
- An article by James Barron about the Steinway piano I used in "33 Variations" on Broadway.